Thursday, February 19, 2009

New York, New York!

In exactly 1 week my friend Anna and I will be heading to NYC for 5 (much needed) days in the city! There are so many things to see and do and place to eat.. mmm NYC restaurants! I've been before, but the city is amazing and there's always loads more to see. 

So, I've got some destinations and tourist traps picked out and there's been lots of feedback from people about where to go in the city. I got a response back from a NYLON magazine writer about where to go see live bands(!), which should be amazing... I'm hoping to catch a local NYC band! I also wrote a guy I met last time I was in the city (he was working at the Paris Theatre-- hellllllo Sex and the City!) and he got back to me about a great reference magazine for places to go, see and eat! I'm so excited that they got back to me-- it's far more fun to hear where to go from the local New Yorkers! 

I've got: Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday--- NYC!  eek! Pretty exciting! 

xx
s. 




I've got a list of place to go and see and this is just the beginning.

2 comments: